fatigue -
i m back!! been veri busy diz few days.. on fridae was e mmsp.. mr & miss sp.. e event went quite smoothly.. juz tt e miss sp winner was kinda unexpected.. i juz most ppl was quite angry at the result.. i was abit unhappywif the results.. if u see her face then u will noe.. y i tink tt way.. =X well.. most quite a busy day.. my armswas damn suan.. coz serve ppl food until suan.. in e end i super hungry..hmmz.. i took alot of pics there.. shallupload some.. thanks to netzz!! she is helpin me post diz entry.. =) thanks ar!!
anyway here are the pics =D

me,farhan,benji ( farhan tall sahs)

Eugene and me...

me.weiting(mummy).liying

me. keatying ( she super pretty lors=))

desmond.me ( my grandfather =P)

Mr Jeremy Ratnam and I.. He rembs my name =X

Charlene and I in the toilet! =) *this is the cutest pic*

diana,me and charlene..

JEff and I ..

Marcus and I =)

my adopted family
yeps.. i still gt quite alot but netzz will kill me i tink..k then blog until here.. need to go slp soon.. coz tml lesson starts at 8am.. =X will try n blog soon!!=X take care everyone!!wishin upon a star...
=^ =^ LinGyi ^=


I wanna be your fairytale princess <3~
; @ 4:54 PM